All made of stardust.
- The divide → I don’t know how to explain to you that you should care about other people.
- Ten meters → Would you jump? Would you chicken out? An op-ed doc by the NY Times.
- Open letter → An open letter to the Medium powers-that-be on accessibility. By Sheri Byrne-Haber, CPACC
- It’s 2020 and we need universal design literacy → By Carlye Lauff, PhD
- How does Google Maps handle disputed territories? → By Meltem Barcelona
- So good they can’t ignore you — how craftsmanship builds great careers → By Caroline Luu
- Optimize your writing for readers who skim → By Bernadine Racoma
- One “simple” trick to designing better → By Michal Malewicz
- Lovelace → Designing the Ada Lovelace hashflag emoji.
- iPhone 12 → How fragmentation affects the way we design. By Michal Malewicz
- Not time → Time is not a measure of productivity.
- Absolutely FAB → How the floating action button became an icon.
- Loom logo → Our_logo_design_process_FINAL, a walkthrough.
- Runway ML → Machine learning for creators.
- Bitemporal → Curated examples of bitemporal charts.
- Loader generator → Custom loaders built in Framer Motion + Next.js.
- Research reels → The art of creating UX research highlight reels. By Michael Morgan
- Nocode works → Turn Google Docs into a website, or anything.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.