“Whenever I’m designing anything, I always keep in mind this quote from Eero Saarinen: ‘Always design a thing by considering it in its next larger context — a chair in a room, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan.’”
Thinking Contextually →
By Jorge Arango
More top stories:
- The power of being an external expert → By Benek Lisefski
- Why do we pay to use products? Mental models in UX → By Oz Hashimoto
- 10 things to do before starting a Design System → By Jovan Rocanov
- What would a gender-non-conforming business look like? → By Kas Moreno Madrigal
- 5 things that are killing your landing page → By Diana Malewicz
- Google in 2010 → A browser extension that simplifies Google.
- COVID mobility → Data models on the mobility of COVID-19.
- B4 emojis → A deep dive into the origins of rebus writing.
- Micro-frontends → Deploy small pieces of frontend, independently.
- Ribbon → Instant user interviews with your own users.
- Product debt → A practical guide to solving debt in your design. By Laurent Grima
- Figma frames → Mastering frame nesting in Figma. By Chuck Rice
- Greenlist → Make small, sustainable choices at work.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.