- Shared Systems → Design systems as a shared product language. By Mariusz Ciesla
- Password Problem → Why passwords are ultimately a design problem. By Khoi Vinh
- Dribbblish Designer → Why you shouldn’t hire based on Dribbble shots.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 117,600 designers every week. The best way you can support it is by sharing it with your friends.
More top stories:
- Why graphic design + UI seem to have cannibalized the term UX? → By Ruth González García
- Focus on the experience, the interface might follow → By Remco Snijders
- Why bad design happens to good people → By Ken Kraemer
- Designing across margins → By Mark Lester C. Lacsamana
- Twitter’s algorithm suspended my account — the design community helped restore it → By Jose Coronado
- Using content strategy to present your research findings → By Rachel McConnell
- Designing in a complex and technical domain? Try this → By Tina L. Zeng
- New Atlantic → The Atlantic’s new visual identity is just brilliant.
- Bad Internet → The internet didn’t turn out the way we hoped…
- GitHub Archive → Preserving open source software for the future.
- Semantic Sidenotes → Assigning semantic HTML to web sidenotes.
- Front-End in 2019 → Results from the 2019 front-end tooling survey.
- Elpha → A hub where women in tech talk candidly online.
- New Figma Plugins → Most recent additions to the Figma plugin library.
- Basecamp Personal → A free Basecamp plan for freelancers, students, and personal projects.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.