It’s time we stop unsolicitedly redesigning Spotify →
A list of non-profit organizations that could use your design chops instead.
- Obvious UI → Why the obvious UI is often the best UI.
- Relations Systems → Design Systems are mostly about relationships.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 114,300 designers every week. The best way you can support it is by sharing it with your friends.
More top stories:
- The 3 stages of empathy →
- iOS animations with Figma’s Smart Animate →
- How to create a UX portfolio in fastest manner? →
- The importance of time in UX design →
- Content: the design system element you forgot ** ** →
- What is wrong with the dark mode UX? →
- Why “Offline Mode” should be more than just a line-item in your software’s feature grid →
- Public Type Works → Enabling the creation of new open source fonts.
- Wifi Tracker → Wifi system identifies people through walls.
- Dots Bot → Phone backgrounds made by a bot.
- Accessible Law → Blind people can now sue a retailers if their site is not accessible.
- Optimal Images → In-depth guide on optimizing images for the web.
- Image Hues → Fresh color palettes from random images.
- Caret → A convenient markdown editor for Mac.
- Lancer List → Work with the best freelance talent near you.