Recent events tied to racial injustice in the United States are not ok.
We are not ok with it.
For people who want to do something about it: you can donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, an organization supporting black youth-led movements. They are partnering with the National Lawyers Guild to bail out protestors right now.
If you make a donation, email us a screenshot and we’ll match your donation, capping at US$1,000.
- Resilient design → Five notes about long-lasting products.
- Notes on product → Why product design is about confusion.
- Equivalent UX → For the widest possible range of people.
More top stories:
- How to stop the battle between Product Managers and Designers → By David Pereira
- Text fields & Forms design — UI components series → By Taras Bakusevych
- Nobody told me UX would be like this → By Chris Kiess
- 10 eye-catching logo animations you’ll wish you made → By Divad Sanders
- Camels, not unicorns, are the new darlings of Silicon Valley → By Sam Westreich, PhD
- Tools for environment-centered designers: Actant Mapping Canvas → By Monika Sznel
- How to reshuffle a design team in the time of crisis → By Bassel Deeb
- Diving into AR Product Design → By Karen Campa
- Web vitals → Google will now consider UX when ranking sites.
- Happy data → Hopeful views of the world through data.
- Jazz keys → A relaxing experience. You deserve it.
- Origami 3 beta → New version of Facebook’s prototyping tool.
- Edit mode → Make any website editable.
- Figma for iPad → An iPad editor for Figma.
- Digital confidence → Toolkit to help digital products prepare for the next billion internet users.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.