A weekly selection of design links, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
- Image Formats → Tiny cross-browser images, in HTML and React.
- Figma.com System → How a small team built Figma web’s system.
- Phone Field → Explaining why the ‘phone’ field is required.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 131,700 designers every week. Curated by Fabricio Teixeira and Caio Braga.
Stories from the community
Designing for interusability →
What will happen to designers if there’s no interface to design? →
More top stories this week:
- Am I taking inspiration? Am I stealing? →
- Embracing terrible first drafts →
- The Cult of Brand: when should I join? →
- You want me to do what?! I can’t draw →
- The UX of flying cars: lessons on designing the future →
- Four Definitions of Design →
- What a traffic light can teach a designer →
- The fonts that made us →
- Public speaking for non-TED talkers →
News & ideas
- Stay Sane Posters → Series of posters for lifesavers fighting the virus.
- Drawing Classes → At home? Free classes from famous illustrators.
- Inspired by Storch → When copy, art and type become inseparable.
- Phone Accessibility → Accessibility settings are useful for everyone.
Tools & resources
- Around → Video calls for a new era of work.
- Animockup → Create animated mockups in your browser.
- Compound Grid → Little tool to generate compound grids.
- Emergency Web Kit → Existing (CMS) websites are unable to handle spikes in traffic.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Top comments (0)