A weekly selection of design links, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
- How People Read → New and old findings about reading online.
- How Figma Ships → An inside look at how Figma ships product.
- Design Work → No shortage of design work: an argument.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 133,200 designers every week. Curated by Fabricio Teixeira and Caio Braga.
Stories from the community
10 commandments for UI design →
By Danny Sapio
Less talkie, talkie — more designy, designy →
By Michal Malewicz
Can we forget about gamification once and for all? →
By Olga Filimon-Lecka
More top stories:
- Brain Machine Interfaces: how they differ from traditional UIs → By Steyn Viljoen
- Should UX designers learn to code? Absolutely → By Marcelo Ordenes
- Can we reopen the country using Design Thinking principles? → By Eric Stephan Moore
- UI cheat sheet: dropdown field → By Tess Gadd
- How I overcame my anxieties of conducting research → By Cydelle Zuzarte
- 4 easy tips to run a successful user research field trip → By Anna Herasymenko
- Pavlov’s dogs and UX → By Andres Zapata
News & ideas
- Virus Budgeting → How the virus changed how Americans spend.
- Very Good Films → Just that. Very good films.
- 8-Bit Arcade Font → Toshi Omagari on the evolution of game fonts.
- Fullstack Game → In case you have a minute to spare, play this.
Tools & resources
- Designer Docs → Best documentaries for designers and artists.
- Animation E-Book → How to include animation in Design System. By Val Head.
- Accessibility FAQ → 8 common questions about accessible UX.
- Fabricating Futures → A card game to generate futurist ideas.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Top comments (0)