- Pause and Effect → The past and future of punctuation marks.
- Graphics Aliasing → The jagged edges when rendering triangles.
- Corona Charts → A guide to understanding COVID-19 charts.
More top stories:
- Are public touchscreens bad for the user’s health? → By Rebekah Champa
- Can we stop defaulting to “Lean Research?” → By zarla ludin
- 10 essential cognitive & behavior patterns for UX design → By Danny Sapio
- Design for progress over perfection → By Dan Shilov
- COVID-19: how much of your privacy are you willing to give up? → By Rubens Cantuni
- How UX research can get a seat at the table — a case study → By Maryam Maleki
- Developing your product growth strategy → By Hena Shah
- Sofa Singers → A remote event to spark joy and connection.
- Slack’s New Design → How customers helped shape the future of Slack.
- Dribbble’s Redesign → Its first complete redesign in the last ten years.
- City in Figma → These designers are building a city on Figma.
- Markup → Turn your website into a feedback canvas.
- Mote → Leave audio comments on google docs.
- Snap Font → Test Google/local fonts on any website.
- Vincent → Design and frontend news on your phone.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.