How to design with love? →
By José Torre
It’s easy to get excited about your job if you’re designing for a company or industry that you really care about. The reality: most people won’t actually get to do that. Research from Gallup has found that only 13% of people are actually engaged at work, which leaves 87% not happy. So… is all hope lost?
- One-Hand Usage → Designing apps for large smartphones.
- Accessibility Dont’s → Making your next project more inclusive.
- Foldable Web → How foldable devices might impact web design.
More top stories:
- The ultimate Notion template to run efficient usability tests → By Inês Duvergé
- Designing accessible forms: the 10 foundational rules → By Tyler Hawkins
- Are we ditching keypads for good in AR/VR? → By Niteesh Yadav
- Designing the Modern Web → By Matt Owens
- How to properly organize your design files forever → By Reinoud Schuijers
- Unconscious competence in design → By Chris Raymond
- The most important overlooked design skill → By Chris Lee
- TikTok Algorithm → Reverse engineering how TikTok works.
- Xbox History → A visual history of the many Xbox dashboards.
- Playing Cards → Origin and evolution of playing card designs.
- Clean Slate → A growing global movement to end outdoor ads.
- Meet Direct → Google’s tool to explain motion design details.
- Switching Software → Ethical, private alternatives to famous software.
- Icon Set → Organize SVG icons in one place.
- Store Previewer → Preview your app on the app store without publishing it.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.