A weekly selection of design links, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
- Design APIs → The next step in design systems.
- Information Forager → A theory of how people navigate the web.
- NY Times CMS → Designing a streamlined newsroom workflow.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 118,600 designers every week, curated by Fabricio Teixeira and Caio Braga.
Stories from the community
Minimalism is not, and never will be, dead →
10 things that helped me improve as a UI designer →
Personas: what UX can learn from marketing →
More top stories:
- Goodbye, Sketch ** ** →
- What animation taught me about UX design ** ** →
- Creating more usable accessibility guidelines →
- Using comic strips and storyboards to test your UX concepts ** ** →
- 7 design psychology tricks every designer should know ** ** →
- Landing a UX Design internship at Google ** ** →
- Will design streaming be a thing? ** ** →
- Shipping a product is not the final destination →
News & ideas
- Open to All → Yelp launches new filter for inclusive businesses.
- Big Tech Diversity → Terrible diversity records visualized in logos.
- Videogame Logos → A gallery of game console logos since the 80s.
- Algorithm Architect → How Barbara Liskov pioneered the modern approach to code.
Tools & resources
- Framer Web → Prototyping tool Framer is coming to the web.
- Diez → An open source design language framework
- I Done This → Collaborative to-do tool focused on data.
- Build Your React → A step by step exercise of rewriting React.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Top comments (1)
Wow i didn't think about the application of design API could be used as part of design system between the UI/UX designer, front-end and backend developer.