UX Designers have gotten so used to not being responsible for the final look of the product, that they have dangerously distanced themselves from the visual design craft.
- Non-User Ethics → Should the responsibility extend to non-users?
- Responsive Web → Why are we still selling responsive web design?
More top stories:
- Stop trying to make air gestures happen → By UX Alpaca
- How to be a triangle-shaped designer → By Aman Gupta
- Hey Domino’s, you’re not delivering → By Catharine McNally
- UX as a byproduct of existential marketing → By Raphael Djazz
- WeWork writing: what they say to 1.47 million views every month → By Herbert Lui
- Investor-centric design (and the path to startup failure) → By Henry Latham
- Does it really have to be a workshop? → By David Sherwin
- Design levels → Intercom’s rules for levels and expectations.
- Typing delay → How annoying is too annoying with input delay?
- Chart.xkcd → A chart library with cartoony styled charts.
- Price this app → Research shows how much value consumers assign to popular apps.
- Threed → Generate 3D Mockups right in your browser.
- Get pasta → The most flexible clipboard manager for the mac.
- How to line-clamp → Truncating text at a specific number of lines.
- Work responsibly → A collection of resources for a healthy and balanced approach to work.