The world is burning.
- Not a drill → The Reichstag is burning.
- End of tourism → Is there any way to reinvent an industry?
- Debate redesign → Redesigning the format of presidential debates.
More top stories:
- Design systems and the uniformization of digital interfaces → By George Serediuc
- Stop racing toward the generic → By Barry W. Enderwick
- Making change as invisible as possible to people → By Sara Coene
- The digital panopticon → By Mane Tatoulian
- UX (still) has pretty bad UX → By Michal Malewicz
- Scaling research at Dropbox → By Christopher Nash
“This is a program that highlights impressive, up-and-coming UX design talent from around the world, people who are consistently challenging the limitations of the design profession despite being relatively early in their careers.” — By Khoi Vinh
Introducing the 2020 designers to watch →
- Duolingo character → Designing the new characters for Duolingo.
- Web apps → Web apps are not a thing, please stop.
- UI developers → They are still underestimated.
- Emulated vision → How to emulate vision deficiencies in DevTools.
- Illustration builder → Create custom illustrations in Figma.
- Dictaphone → Tag, organize & prioritize your Slack messages.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.