Your weekly list of curated design resources, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
View this email in your browser
The world is burning.
- Not a drill → The Reichstag is burning.
- End of tourism → Is there any way to reinvent an industry?
- Debate redesign → Redesigning the format of presidential debates.
The UX Collective is an ad-free platform that elevates unheard design voices all over the world, reaching over 389,100 designers every week. Curated by Fabricio Teixeira and Caio Braga.
Stories from the community
I disagree: the art of saying no →
By James Edward Bonilla
Good design feedback does not need to be cruel →
By Luis Berumen Castro
Figma Low Code: a new way to tackle design hand-offs →
By Klaus Schaefers
The 5 main anti-trends in design →
By Diana Malewicz
More top stories:
- Design systems and the uniformization of digital interfaces → By George Serediuc
- Stop racing toward the generic → By Barry W. Enderwick
- Making change as invisible as possible to people → By Sara Coene
- The digital panopticon → By Mane Tatoulian
- UX (still) has pretty bad UX → By Michal Malewicz
- Scaling research at Dropbox → By Christopher Nash
“This is a program that highlights impressive, up-and-coming UX design talent from around the world, people who are consistently challenging the limitations of the design profession despite being relatively early in their careers.” — By Khoi Vinh
Introducing the 2020 designers to watch →
News & ideas
- Duolingo character → Designing the new characters for Duolingo.
- Web apps → Web apps are not a thing, please stop.
- UI developers → They are still underestimated.
Featured work: Marylou Faure →
Tools & resources
- Emulated vision → How to emulate vision deficiencies in DevTools.
- Illustration builder → Create custom illustrations in Figma.
- Dictaphone → Tag, organize & prioritize your Slack messages.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Top comments (0)