What is Learning Lab?
Learning Lab is a way to learn on GitHub, to level up your skills, and to create sources for others to learn from you! It's completely free! You learn new skills through your own repository, created by Learning Lab at the beginning of the course, by interacting with instructions and feedback given by the GitHub Bot.
A user is able to visit GitHub Learning Lab, browse through the course catalog and read about what's available without needing to sign up.
When you join a course, Learning Lab will register you, create a repository for the course, monitor your activity in the newly created repository to determine progress, and respond to any expected activity. To join a course, you'll need to sign in to GitHub Learning Lab with your GitHub account.
When you want to leave a course, Learning Lab will remove the repository that was created for the course (if you want) and allow you to restart the course.
Check out @n3wt0n 's article on GitHub Learning Lab here:
- Introduction to GitHub
- Communication using Markdown
- GitHub Pages
- Migrating your repository to GitHub
- Managing merge conflicts
- GitHub Actions: Using GitHub Script
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to React
- Introduction to Node with Express
- Introduction to Python
- TensorFlow Image Processing
- Starting with TypeScript
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Learn GitHub Quickly with GitHub Learning Lab
- GitHub Learning Lab
- GitHub Learning Lab: Introduction to GitHub Walkthrough