Today was a Great Day .
Today I covered class component and Life Cycle.
Great start to become a MERN Stack.
From yesterday I started a challenge of 30 days I which am going to cover
REACT.JS, EXPRESS.JS, MONGODB, NODE.JS
What you think is it possible. Let me know what you think about
this challenge OR if you have any plane how to manage it let me know.
IN SHORT WHAT IS LIFE CYCLE IN REACT.JS
- Mounting Phase Methods (Arranged in proper way)
- constructor(props) - called when the component is first initialized. This method is only called once
- componentWillMount() - called when a component is about to mount.
- render() - called when a component is rendered.
- componentDidMount() - called when a component has finished mounting. This is where network requests are usually made.
- Updating Phase Methods (Arranged in proper way)
- componentWillReceiveProps(nextProps) - called when a component has updated and is receiving new props.
- shouldComponentUpdate(nextProps, nextState) - called after receiving props and is about to update. If this method returns false, componentWillUpdate(), render(), and componentDidUpdate() will not execute.
- componentWillUpdate(nextProps, nextState) - called when a component is about to be updated.
- render() - called when a component is rerendered.
- componentDidUpdate(prevProps, prevState) - called when a component has finished updating.