Hey everyone! I'm super excited to announce that Team Xenox will be hosting our very first webinar for developers this weekend, Web Launchpad 2020!
The webinar will take place on the coming Sunday, 31st May.
It is expected to run for 90 minutes, with two main phases:
- First comes a live presentation session by our speakers that will last for 60 minutes.
- This will be followed up by a 30 minute Q&A session where our speakers will answer some of the questions asked by the guests.
Tweet your questions for the speakers by using the #weblaunchpad2020 hashtag and we'll pick the best ones for the Q&A.
For our very first webinar, I'm happy to announce that our speaker roster will include two very talented and hardworking people I know in the industry as well as yours truly. 🙇🏽♂️😉
Each of us will be taking a ~20-minute session to talk to our guests about topics we believe are essential for a developer's growth, well-being and productivity.
Follow them on DEV as well!
The webinar is primarily aimed at developers who want to understand the landscape of the tech world better. We want to help folks discover the right direction for their career growth, improve their productivity, and prepare them for a rapidly changing industry. We will try to include content that caters to both newbie devs and experienced devs who've been working for a few years. I hope you get to learn plenty during this short webinar.
Depending on the success of this test flight, we aim to make this an ongoing series in which we will discuss a number of important topics, and of course, you're welcome to suggest us topics as well. The theme of this webinar is productivity and well-being. We plan to tackle other themes, too. The future holds lots of exciting things!
- I will talk about healthcare tips for developers, as I believe it's one of the most important yet overlooked things when it comes to productivity and general quality of life for developers.
- Krishna will talk about dealing with mediocrity, impostor syndrome, and inferiority complexes (especially at the beginning of your career). Most, if not all, devs go through a phase like this in their careers, so it's important to talk about it openly.
- Robin will talk about a very popular topic, how to work remote. He'll take us through his setup, ideal places for remote work, good tools to make your lives easier, practising work-life balance, and a few other important aspects of remote work.
We will pick three lucky winners from amongst those of you who ask the best questions! And these winners will receive one of the following:
- Free mentorship for a month: You get direct access to talk to one of the speakers. Easy way to level up your skills and career quickly.
- $100 AWS or Digital Ocean credits.
- Free consultation session with me: I know there are many of you aspiring entrepreneurs out there! If you have an ambitious side-project or startup idea that you need guidance for, this one-hour consultation sessions will be perfect for you!
The webinar is completely free! There's no registration fee involved, but please note that we will only be able to accommodate a fixed number of guests. If you're in, claim your spot!
Follow us on Twitter for updates! Remember, you can ask your questions using the hashtag #weblaunchpad2020 via Twitter and we will pick the best ones during the live Q&A session!
I hope to see a lot of you there! Cheers!
Posted on May 26 by: