Python, world's one of the most popular general-purpose programming languages. According to the 2021 Developer Survey Python is the 4th most popular technology rated by Professional Developers. Python is easy to learn and use programming language, and I believe that is one of the reasons why YOU also wanted to learn Python.
- You will learn about Python's history
- You will understand basic concepts of programming
- You will be able to write and understand code on your own
- You will work on some small projects
- You will get knowledge to know "what to google when you stuck"
- Variable & DataType
- Conditional Statements
- Data Structures
- Loops & Iterations
- Regular Expression & Files
- Object-Oriented Programming
I know, I know! You are the audience. But I am specifically targeting the people who are just getting started or new to the programming world. It does not mean people who know programming won't get anything. There might be some concepts that you have not learned yet, or you want to refresh the concepts you have learned once. It is always a good idea to develop a strong core.
Nowadays, you will see everyone exaggerating the use of Python. People will say, python can be used here and here and here. But should you use Python everywhere?
The simple answer is NO. I agree, that Python is an amazing language, but every programming language has its use case. Python is broadly used for the following tasks:
- Back-end development
- System Scripting / Automation Scripting
- Internet of Things
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Small Part of Software / Game Development
Time to decide. Now, after reading all these if you think that Python can be useful to you then let's do it.
Make sure to share any thoughts, questions, or concerns. I would love to see them. Let me know if you need any help or want to discuss something. Reach out to me on Twitter, LinkedIn or signup for my Newsletter.
If you want me to explain any specific topic, reach out to me on any social media platform.