- When: Tue, Jun 16. 2020 (18:30 - 19:30)
- Event page: meetup.com/PyLadiesDublin/events/270123006/
For those who don't know me, I am the founder and main organiser for PyLadies Dublin. It was founded in 2013 at PyCon Ireland.
Since Covid-19 lockdown, this is our 2nd virtual meetup and it's our first time using Zoom to host it.
We have 3 lightning talks, here's the running order:
- Welcome & Announcements by Vicky Twomey-Lee
- Talk 1: Cross platform games with Kivy by Rigel Di Scala
- Talk 2: Python and Load Balancer by Natalia Raythz
- Talk 3: Neural Network using Genetic Algorithm by Ajinkya Sakhare
Talks, announcements, upcoming events, etc. are shared on this collab pad (we have one for each meetup).
We have a PyLadies channel on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/channels/pyladiesdublin/
We also have a PyLadies Channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMunGHeQPceOWhNSqlmYWPg
PyLadies Dublin are also on Twitter: @PyLadiesDub
🌈 We are a community group that is open to everyone to join and participate. We are always on a look out for speakers (especially lightning talk speakers). If it helps you to jump in and give your first tech talk or get practice in front a small, friendly and enthusiastic community, let me know. 💪🏼