laravel routes is amazing Visual Code Extension to help you write your routes without try to remember it's expressions.
- Open the laravel project folder as a root folder otherwise you
- will need to edit the User Setting
- Press LEFT CTRL + SHIFT + P
- Choose LaravelRoutes: Start
- Press Enter.
- Try to write any route path inside double quotes
/* Your route Here */
you will see a list of suggested routes with the same name.
"routes.RoutesFolderPath": "/routes", "routes.ProvidersFolderPath": "/app/Providers"