If you've ever worked with structured data, you're probably familiar with Schema.org.
And you must have realized that entities contain a lot of information and that inheritance can be complex.
So it can be tedious to create all the entities needed for your project and then serialize / deserialize the data in JSON-LD format.
schema-org-java is a library to work with Schema.org entities.
The entities can be easily generated with the Maven plugin, and can then be serialized / deserialized (soon) to JSON-LD format with the serializer module.
The library has the following features:
- Fully supports the vocabulary defined in the http://schema.org namespace.
- Fully supports type multiple inheritance, multiple values per property in http://schema.org.
- Every Schema.org type has a corresponding Java interface which provides convenient getter/setter methods for getting/setting the values of the properties of that particular type.
- Supports the generation of all Schema.org types at once, or specific ones.
- Fully supports Schema.org documentation of types and properties by adding Javadoc on generated classes and methods.
- Supports different versions of the Schema.org vocabulary.
- Supports serializing and deserializing (soon) Schema.org objects to and from JSON-LD formats.
Here is a video illustrating the generation and creation of Schema.org entities:
Several features are not yet developed:
- Adding methods to set the data of the fields in list
- Added javadoc on setter methods
If you are interested, please take a look and give me your feedback :)
Top comments (1)
I released a new version 0.3.1 with a lot of features:
The full documenation is here: github.com/Kobee1203/schema-org-java