Just a short note. I created three EBS volumes to be used for my storage labs in Linux. I was going to attach them all at the same time to a single instance but the Attach volume is greyed out in the Actions tab.
However, if you mark them one by one, the Attach volume can be selected.
- Multiple EBS volumes can be deleted at the same time
- Multiple EBS volumes can be attached to the same instance, but only one at a time
- Snapshots can be created for multiple volumes simultaneously
- AWS frequently changes their UI and functionalities so they may allow attaching volumes simultaneously in the future.
- Also, this is just trivial matter since this probably won't matter if the volumes and instances are spun up in an automated way