Follow me on Twitter, happy to take your suggestions on topics or improvements /Chris
Here is a collection of articles that takes you up to speed on .NET core on various topics such as fundamentals, Object Relational Mappers, Serverless and Blazor, SignalR and much more.
- This teaches how to do Mock testing. How to completely isolate yourself when testing by only relying on injected dependencies that you can easily Mock. We also go through the library Moq to help with the Mocking.
- Dependency Injection is an important principle to only rely on abstractions. We cover what that is but also how to use the built-in DI container in .NET Core.
- Learn to use an ORM in .NET Core
- Get started with .NET Core and C#
- Learn how to create your own packages with NuGet
- Build a GraphQL API in .NET Core
- Learn to test in .NET Core
- Building a Serverless App using a Database, Azure Functions and C#
- 10 commands in .NET Core that you want to know about.
- Learn how to build your first application using Blazor. The new Web framework that allows you to use C# on the full stack
- Realtime connections with Azure SignalR Service, Serverless and C#
- This is an article explaining how to get your code to be more Responsive using Tasks and Async/Await