Hello, welcome back to the 7th edition of the series
can python do that.
Today we will look through python libraries what will help in monitoring your code 💻
Libraries we 🛹 over today are
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- See all Issues across your entire organization or select a handful of projects to surface correlated trouble spots.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
The Data Dog Python integration allows you to collect and monitor your Python application logs, traces, and custom metrics. With turn-key integrations, Datadog seamlessly aggregates metrics and events across the full DevOps stack.
- SaaS and Cloud providers
- Automation tools
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Source control and bug tracking
- Databases and common server components
- Reduce the back and forth between dev and QA
- Dedupe bug reports and prioritize bugs affecting many test cases
- Get real-time results and stack traces with local variables
Stay Safe, Stay Calm, Stay Informed