Are you a social entrepreneur?
Thinking of starting a business that can create a positive impact on our society?
Then, Uber for ambulance business will suit you well.
Uber for ambulances is an app-based ambulance service that allows users to book an emergency vehicle instantly.
- Users [both service providers and the customers] register on the app.
- In case of an emergency, the customer can enter their location or allow the app to find it.
- And, the app looks for nearby ambulances in that location and matches it with the customer.
- The customer will send the booking request to the service provider.
- The service provider will pick up the customer and drop them off at the destined location.
Here're the steps you need to follow to create an app for ambulance services,
- Figure out the number of applications.
- Pick features and functionalities for your app.
- Choose the technology.
- Test and deploy
For your business to run effectively, you should have the following applications,
- Customer app [iOS and Android]
- Service provider app [iOS and Android]
- Admin web panel
Features and functionalities are the backbone of any app-based business. Choose them wisely!
Features for customers app:
- One step registration
- Live tracking
- Multiple payment gateways
- Service scheduling
Features for service providers app:
- Documents verification
- Payout accounts
- Dynamic routing
- In-app chat
Features for admin panel:
- Bookings management
- Users management
- Transactions management
For a startup, creating four different applications may cost higher and takes up so much time.
To create an app at a considerably low cost, futuristic technology, and at a faster speed, I'd suggest - Flutter.
Flutter is a UI software development kit proudly presented by Google.
Due to its cross-platform nature, it can be used to create both iOS and Android applications using a single codebase.
Which in turn reduces the app development cost and time.
After the development of your Uber-like app for ambulances, it's time to test and launch it to the market.
Flutter makes testing easy and efficient as it provides the cross-platform capability.
Now you know how to create an app from scratch. Let's get on to the bonus tip as promised.
Are you gonna believe me when I say that you can create the exact application for a low cost with all the features and technology?
Yes, it's possible with Wooberly.
Wooberly is a readymade on-demand application that can help you create any kind of on-demand services app.