- Dark Patterns → It’s time to label dark patterns for what they are.
- Not a Designer → Not everyone is a designer — and that’s okay.
- Intentional Value → Get rid of infinite scrolling and focus on creating intentional, not accidental, value.
Myths about high-fidelity prototyping →
Misconceptions and learnings on hi-fi prototypes.
Design tools are holding us back →
Our tools still use workflows and features from graphic design.
UI cheat sheet: text fields →
Looking at ye old humble text fields and how to style them.
More top stories:
- Hope my Medium article could improve Medium →
- Why meetings with sticky notes are not my favorite →
- How I built my UX portfolio from scratch →
- Responsive AR → Foundational ideas for responsive AR content.
- Title Scream → Type + graphic inspiration from 8/16-bit games.
- Deep Learning → Autocomplete with deep learning for developers.
- Not a Problem → Inventions that solve problems that don’t exist.
- Fonts Guide → A guide to the vast universe of font styles.
- Tandem Chat → A virtual Slack office for remote teams.
- Brill App → Save time digitizing notes with photos or speech.
- Accessible Colors → Mix these colors to create accessible themes.