A different perspective.
- Running & Black → Why has it been easier to talk about runner’s safety for white women than for runners of color?
- Theirtube → What Youtube looks like for people on the other side of the political spectrum.
- Post-COVID design → Fabricio Teixeira talks to Randy Fisher about learnings from remote working.
More top stories:
- Canada’s solution for intersectional design → By Clark Jang
- The worst arguments for building a new feature → By Michal Langmajer
- How to write an image description → By Alex Chen
- Convergent Design: why all phones are black rectangles → By Steve Deery
- The future UI trend of 2025? → By Michal Malewicz
- How much oversight does your UX team need? → By H Locke
- An introduction to Liberatory design → By David Pinedo
- GPT-3 Figma → A Figma plugin that designs for your boss.
- Docs at Google → Defining software designs through design docs.
- iPadOS pointer → How Apple designed the new iPadOS pointer.
- Silence is deafening → How to have reasonable debates online.
- Wavium → Easily create and customize a newsletter.
- Spreadsimple → Website management with Google Sheets.
- UI naming → A guide to standardize UI components naming.
- Chrome vision → Emulate vision deficiencies with Chrome (new)
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.