About a month ago, we announced our first-ever Twilio Hackathon.
Participants were tasked to create an app using any of the Twilio APIs in the following project categories: COVID-19 Communications, Engaging Engagements, Interesting Integrations, and Exciting X-Factors. We were blown away by the quality of these applications, and picking just a handful of winners out of 200+ submissions has been quite the challenge for the judges.
After much deliberation between the DEV and Twilio teams, I'm excited to share that the final results are in!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the hackathon, and to Twilio for teaming up with us to make it happen. Whether or not you’ve made the short list, all participants who submitted a valid project will receive a $50 gift card to the DEV Shop and a Twilio Hackathon badge on their DEV profile.
The Twilio team will follow up with each winner about their prizes within the next week, and all DEV prizes will be emailed to you within the next two weeks.
COVID-19 Communications Grand Prize Winner:
Built by: Adrian Bece, Vlatko Vlahek, Josip Ravas, Igor Plac and Valentina Bermanec!
Engaging Engagements Grand Prize Winner:
Built by: Godwin Agedah
Interesting Integrations Grand Prize Winner:
Built by: Emma Goto
Exciting X-Factors Grand Prize Winner:
Built by: Amber Case & B.Greenstein
All Grand Prize Winners will receive:
- $1,500 USD gift card or equivalent 💸
- Twilio Swag Pack ($300 value) 😎
- SIGNAL Conference Ticket ($2500 USD value) 🔥
- Your project showcased on Twilio CodeExchange, with a winner badge ✨
- $300 USD credit to the DEV Shop 🎁
- DEV “Twilio Hackathon” winner badge 🏆
All runner-ups will receive:
- $150 USD credit to the DEV Shop 🎁
- Your project showcased on Twilio CodeExchange
- DEV “Twilio Hackathon” runner-up badge 👏