If you want to install it right away please visit https://marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/cubite
DigitalOcean has a Marketplace where there are applications that we can deploy with 1-click.
There are popular tools we can install quickly like WordPress, Ghost CMS, Strapi, Node, and more.
Visit https://marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/cubite and Click on Create Cubite Droplet
You can also search for
openedx in the search box to find it.
- Keep the $48 server, that's the minimum requirement for an Open edX instance
- Pick the region you want to host your server in
- Choose existing SSH key or create New one to be able to access your server via SSH. It's important to set SSH for future server configuration and maintenance
- Pick a name for your server
- Click on Create Droplet and wait for a couple of minutes
- Your Open edX instance should be ready and LMS should be accessible by your server IP address and Studio via IP:18010
- To set Custom Domain, SSL certificates and create Superuser follow our doc here https://marketplace.digitalocean.com/apps/cubite
- If you need any help contact us at email@example.com