Python is one of the easiest programming languages to get started with. For this reason, the community keeps growing every month.
Because of its simplicity (of the Syntax), Python has become the most popular language.
Besides, Python helps Engineers build great products in many industries and professional domains.
The Programmer's life gets easier when it comes to having a look at Python.
Python is an open-source language, which means that anyone can use it. However, if you look to an industry such as data analytics, in which Python can be used, the market value is over $10 billion.
Shared by futurelearn.com
▪ Insurance: Creating business insights with machine learning.
▪ Retail Banking: Flexible data transformation and manipulation.
▪ Aerospace: Meeting software system deadlines.
▪ Finance: Data mining to identify cross-sell opportunities.
▪ Business Services: API access to financial information
▪ Hardware: Automating network administration
▪ Healthcare: Predicting disease prognosis
▪ Consulting Services: Bespoke web development
▪ InfoTech: IT modernization
▪ Software: Adding extensibility to legacy applications
Shared by appdevelopermagazine.com
Google, Meta (Facebook), Instagram, Netflix, Instagram.
There are plenty of companies searching for Python Developers around the globe.
Hence, Learning Python helps you create Opportunities from jobs to Building Products people use.
I just got into Full-stack development using Python Software Development, React + Python as Tech Stack.
➞ Learning Python in simple terms
➞ Building Side Projects and SaaS using React + Python
➞ Getting useful Resources and tips for your coding Journey
Stay tuned! More articles are coming out! Feel free to comment and share the articles to support me 🤙
Want to start blogging? 🔥Join NOW!