- Unity 2019.2.4 / 2017.4.32
- Unity 2019.3.0b2
- Watch the Unity Graphics Sessions from SIGGRAPH 2019
- Advanced Animation Rigging: Character and props interaction
- Unity Addressables: It’s never too big to fit
- Managing UI between scenes in Unity - General and Gameplay Programming
- Unreal Engine 4.23 released!
- Real-time ray tracing in Unreal Engine: Part 1 - the evolution
- Featured Free Marketplace Content - September 2019
- UE4 Optimized Post-Effects
- CRYENGINE 5.6.1 hotfix available now
- Vulkan progress report #3
- Introducing the Godot Proposals repository
- Oculus Tech Updates: September, 2019
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18975
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362.10019 (19H2)
- Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18970 available now!
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac version 8.3 Preview 3, now available
- Refactoring made easy with IntelliCode!
- This fall's MacOS update ends support for all 32-bit apps
- Steam Labs Update
- Project xCloud to use SK Telecom exclusively in Korea
- Ubisoft Hiring 50 Person Team for an "unannounced AAA VR project"
- Pokemon Masters has topped 10 million downloads in four days
- PEGI defends decision to rate NBA 2K20 as PEGI 3 despite a teaser trailer depicting slot machines
- Crash Team Racing tops slow August charts
- The best-selling games product on Amazon last month was a Switch screen protector
- Steam Library overhaul to focus on organization, events
- Nintendo teases Switch peripheral focused on physical exercise
Games/Retro/Misc/Stuff I Think is Interesting
Classic DEV Post from Mar 21 '19