I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here.
15. Need to shallow copy a list or collection? Use the spread operator.
More info here: Clone a List, Map or Set in Dart | StackOverflow
16. Need to invoke a callback but only if it's not null? Use the "?.call()" syntax.
17. Implement a "call" method in your Dart classes to make them callable like a function.
18. Want a more ergonomic API for working with dates and times? Use extensions.
This API and many more are available in the dartx package.
19. Need to execute multiple Futures concurrently? Use Future.wait.
20. Want to selectively import some APIs in a package? Use show & hide.
21. Use "import as" to avoid name collisions with other packages.
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!