I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'll be sharing 7 tips every week here.
Without further ado, here are the first 7 tips.
1. Prefer const over final over var
2. Use type annotations for safer code
3. Use underscores for unused function arguments
4. Functions are first class citizens in Dart, and they can be passed directly as arguments
5. You can use collection-if and spreads with lists, sets AND maps
6. Use the cascade operator to modify mutable variables
7. You can catch and handle exceptions by type with multiple
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!