React is awesome and we all know that. React become more powerful with libraries. So today, we are going to discuss, "Which other libraries do you install with React?"
I install the following libraries to initiate a react app.
- Ant Design🐜: For UI, I recently started using ant design and I really love it. It's easy to install and set up in the project. Also, the documentation is good.
$ npm install antd
- React-Router📶: It is extremely helpful as it provides navigation in my website for different pages and components.
$ npm install react-router-dom
- React Icon⚛️: For all the icons I needed for the website in a single library. Its extremely helpful for adding icons to components and adding social media links with icons.
$ npm install react-icons --save
- Linaria🌸: Linaria is for writing CSS-in-JS. Recently I started to use the linaria library and it is great for having CSS and JS in the same file.
$ npm install @linaria/core @linaria/react @linaria/babel-preset @linaria/shaker
- What other libraries do you install with react?
Hope to add few other libraries to my list.