What is Management & Governance on AWS?
AWS Management and Governance services help customers to have innovation as well as control over cost, compliance, and security in their Organisation.
With M&G services, AWS provides the following things:
- Helps to manage highly dynamic cloud resources at massive scale
- Reduces complexity by offering a single control plane for customers to manage and govern their resources on AWS and on-premises.
- Offers the broadest partner ecosystem for customers to extend and augment their management and governance system.
Further, using AWS M&G services, customers can assess their resource utilization and identify ways to reduce overall cost of their resources.
Significance of AWS M&G Services
AWS uses M&G services to help customers in enabling, provisioning, and operating their environment for both business agility and governance control.
Below is the list of AWS M&G services that
Enables you for speed with built-in governance control
- AWS Control Tower
- AWS Organisations
- AWS Well-Architected Tool
- AWS Budgets
- AWS License Manager
Provision resources and applications that meet your policies
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Service Catalog
- AWS OpsWorks
- AWS Marketplace
Operate your environment with speed and governance.
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon Managed Grafana
- Amazon Managed Service for Prometheus
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- AWS System Manager
- AWS Cost and Usage Report
- AWS Cost Explorer
- AWS Managed Services
- AWS X-Ray
- AWS Distro for OpenTelemetry
- AWS Proton
Hope this information is helpful. Thank you.