Liquid error: internal
During this session I learned a lot...
I wanted to contribute. I thought that we were lacking some more interoperable datas, so I decided to contribute.
💡 This post is about the project I chose to contribute is helpful... and used by GIZMODO 🙀
There are some big questions round EoL (End of Life) considerations).
Phones don’t live forever. They should live a lot longer than they do, but manufacturers typically won’t support a phone with updates for a long time, encouraging you to get a new one every three years.
So, how long might your phone be supported for with updates? When will it stop receiving software and security updates? Let’s break down phone support lifecycles from each major manufacturer.
In this post, you'll see how
endoflife.date can help a lot to answer these challenging questions... and how to go further.
❔ Full and short name of product
- Long name:
[Fairphone | The phone that cares for people and planet](https://www.fairphone.com/en/)
- Full name:
- Short name:
⏳ Does this product have LTS versions?
What are the intervals between each LTS version?**
🔗 What is the website for the product and for its version information?
🔖 Related content
- Fairphone and Open Source
- Open Source in Environmental Sustainability
- 🧑🤝🧑 La Fresque du Numérique : "Un atelier pour comprendre en équipe et de manière ludique les enjeux environnementaux du numérique"
- 🧑🤝🧑 The Digital Collage : "A workshop to understand, as a team and in a fun way, the impact of digital technology on the environment."
- Here’s How Long Your Phone Will Be Supported by the Manufacturer