I like writing about my dev journey.
Wouldn't it be great if you could show off your latest blog posts in my Twitter header automatically?
This way you could better showcase what you're about. People visiting your Twitter profile will know right away if they should or shouldn't leave a follow.
twitter-header-blog-posts-action GitHub Action is responsible for doing the following:
- Fetch last 3 blog posts from your blog
- Draw fetched blog posts titles onto header
- Draw any text onto header
- Draw any images onto header
- Use Twitter API to upload your dynamic banner
Maintainer Must-Haves / Wacky Wildcards
In this posts cover image you see my Twitter header that I created with this action. Checkout the following workflow.yml I used to create it:
See the how to use section to get a step-by-step guide how to obtain Twitter API credentials and more.
See the input docs to see what customisation is available.