The following articles will help you advance your Web design skills. Take your time to read them and if they contain code examples do your best to follow along.
- A brief introduction to color theory
- Web design color theory: how to create the right emotions with color in web design
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Getting Started With CSS Layout
- Understanding Progressive Enhancement
- What Does A UX Designer Actually Do?
- User Interface Design (UI Design)
- Nine Ways to Improve User Experience in Mobile Design
- Build An HTML5 Website With A Responsive Layout
- Progressive Enhancement & CSS - Ire Aderinokun @ WeAreDevelopers Conference 2017
- Jeremy Keith on progressive enhancement
- Color theory: A brief history for designers
- Web Design History Timeline
- Different Layouts: Static, Liquid, Adaptive, Responsive, What?
- User Interface Design Guidelines: 10 Rules of Thumb
- User Interface (UI) Design
- What is Color Theory?
- Responsive Web Design
Up next, the Final project. I'll see you then.