FrontEnd Development Zero to Hero (67 Part Series)
The following articles will help you advance your Web design skills. Take your time to read them and if they contain code examples do your best to follow along.
- A brief introduction to color theory
- Web design color theory: how to create the right emotions with color in web design
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Getting Started With CSS Layout
- Understanding Progressive Enhancement
- What Does A UX Designer Actually Do?
- User Interface Design (UI Design)
- Nine Ways to Improve User Experience in Mobile Design
- Build An HTML5 Website With A Responsive Layout
- Progressive Enhancement & CSS - Ire Aderinokun @ WeAreDevelopers Conference 2017
- Jeremy Keith on progressive enhancement
- Color theory: A brief history for designers
- Web Design History Timeline
- Different Layouts: Static, Liquid, Adaptive, Responsive, What?
- User Interface Design Guidelines: 10 Rules of Thumb
- User Interface (UI) Design
- What is Color Theory?
- Responsive Web Design
Up next, the Final project. I'll see you then.