- Reading link1
- Found interesting link2
- Go to link2
- Read & found interesting link3
- Go to link3
- Read & found interesting link4
- Go to link4
- No more interesting link
Ok, this is DFS.
For some pages simply constructed with interesting links, it goes this path
- For link1..n read
BFS is evil too. If it happened to include DFS cases 🙃 a day is over.
- Learn many by starting with one
- Satisfy curiosity
- Collect some topics for next time meet a nerd 🤓
- Time-consuming ｡ﾟ( ﾟஇ‸இﾟ)ﾟ｡
- Possibly forget what was about to do
...Wait, that sounds like human web crawler 🤔
Here are some links for practice
OK, let's talk about another how-to.
- Just open the links in another new tab without switching to them. This is easy to achieve by configure the browser or by right-click option. Supported by most browsers.
- Keep a to-do list in whatever format that you like. I also use Trello. A list of interesting papers can also be found at my Github page. Check it out if interested.
Hopefully this help you be more productive😃