I developed an application that you can easily get a transcription and translation from images.
- This article is the fifth week of trying to write at least one article every week.
Past articles are listed below.
- React + TypeScript: Face detection with Tensorflow
- UI Components website Released!
- I made 18 UI components for all developers
- Image Transformation: Convert pictures to add styles from famous paintings
- Automatically gets the language of the user's browser and sets it as the default language. (EN, DE, FR, ZH, JA)
- Transcribe with the click of a button
- Translates to the default language (the language of the user's browser) with the click of a button.
- If need to change the language, it is possible to change the language.
- Transcribed or translated text can be easily copied with the click of a button.
I tried to make it as simple as possible! So, you can understand it without any description.
As a result, it looks like this.
When you drag an image, you can select the Transcribe or Translate button like this.
Initially my application needed selected which language you want to translate.
However, I was wondering if I wanted to translate an image, it might be bother to select language before translating. If your browser language is English, of course you want to translate to English, not to Japanese, Chinese or others. So I decided to make it possible to translate into the user's browser language with just one button.
Of course, if the language displayed is different from your native language (or the language you want to translate is different), you can use the button on the upper right to convert it to a different language.
If you need to translate or transcribe from images, please use this!
Also I posted this to Product Hunt!↓
Thank you for reading!
I would be really grad if you use this website and give me any feedback!
Please send me a message if you need.