Hello World! My first three #healthydebate generated more than 6000 views and 130 comments! So I decided to create another one, it feels so good to have interactions with other programmers!
- First -general- question, do you think you are obsessed by programming?
Obsessions are recurrent, persistent, and intrusive thoughts. (I removed unwanted from the list - as I hope, you love programming!)
- If you work as a programmer, do you code out of work?
- Around how many hours do you code every day?
- How many do you think about programming?
- Could you just stop programming for a month? (I add without having problems)
- Fun question - Have you already dreamed of (you) programming or code? Tell us the story!
You have nothing to lose, write that comment!
--> And don't hesitate to psychoanalyze yourself. I think it's a good habit
Another idea to convince you to write a comment. The comment with more likes/reply will have free advertising on my next discussion post (+2k views per post)
I'm very interested in creating a conversation / a debate thinking if you think that programming is an obsession. I also have in mind to use quotes from this post in my next writings. So don't limit yourself by writing!
Another very interesting conversation is about "why do you code?"(why do you love programming). I invite you to express yourself there too. Go check it out!