In this series, I am going to describe, how to build a generator of German laws.
First things first:
- I am doing this for my own amusement.
- Because of 1., I will not necessarily seek simple ways to do things.
- You will most probably facepalm repeatedly reading the articles from this series.
- Given enough time, you will learn to enjoy 3.
… consists of four parts:
- Fetch German laws from https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de
- Build text corpus from the downloaded laws
- Train a char-RNN with the text corpus
- Create an easy to use generator of German laws
The prototype for XML conversion was done in the previous article on this blog.
In the next post, we are going to create the code that fetches all the law texts.