In this tutorial, you're going to learn how to upload a file to Wia via postman. Postman is the only complete API development environment, for API developers, used by more than 5 million developers and 100000 companies worldwide. Postman makes working with APIs faster and easier by supporting developers at every stage of their workflow, and is available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. With postman, you can easily test any photo based flow you may have.
if you haven't already, you'll need to have a device setup with Wia and obtain a device secret key for the device, a tutorial showing you how to complete is here
To download postman, click here and follow the steps for you chosen platform.
- Open the postman app and enter the url:
POSTas the type of http request
- In the
Authorizationtab, click the drop for type and set it to
- Add your device secret key you obtained earlier in the right hand side of the screen
Now in the
- Click on form data radio button
- Add a name key and enter name of you event ( I'm calling mine
photoas i'm uploading a photo)
- Add a file key and and the hover to the end of key box to select file instead of text.
Choose Filestab will be added to the value section adjacent, this is where you can choose your file
Learning to code products doesn't take as long as you think - more precisely, 300 hours to learn, build, and launch. Learn about the history and misconceptions of development preventing you from even starting and then hop on that tech bus.