A curated list of articles, books, MOOCs, infographics and many more covering Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Check this GitHub repo
Artificial Intelligence is a fascinating topic and also a kind of buzzword which has been there for years and will dominate for many more years. As and when I interact with developers and students I hear different intuitions about machine learning, deep learning and AI. Sometimes, there’s also a confusion whether AI, ML & DL are all the same or different from each other.
So, I use this infographic in my first slide of a presentation. You can easily figure out what is what
Even then few of them are like
As humans, we all are different and our way of learning is also differs. Few of us read books to master a topic, few watch videos, few attend online MOOCs(massive open online courses) or meetups. Few of us (including me) love quick guides and cheat sheets to quickly learn and understand a topic.
So, to answer and to satisfy everyone’s needs and interests to master artificial intelligence. I thought and formulated a GitHub repo which will have a small set of interesting aggregations. This is the place going forward where I will group all my learnings and fascinating encounters in the world of AI (ML + DL).
- An introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- A beginner’s guide to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cognitive computing
- Which machine learning algorithm should I use?
- The Journey of a Machine Learning model from Building to Retraining
- Interact with this Chatbot through voice and audio
- Anomaly Detection in mobile sensor data using Machine Learning
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence by Microsoft on edx
- Introduction to Machine Learning crash course by Google
- Machine Learning for Dummies, IBM Limited edition — 75 Pages
- Machine Learning Yearning by Andrew Ng — Signup for a free draft copy — Approx. 100 pages
- DZone’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- What is Machine Learning?
- Introducing Deep Learning with MATLAB
- Introduction to Tensorflow
- Cheat Sheets for AI, Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Big Data
- The machine learning algorithm cheat sheet — sas.com
- Machine Learning Cheatsheet
- Should We Worry About Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- The future of AI: IS YOUR JOB UNDER THREAT? — Businessleader
- AI “Technology Readiness” Infographic Source: CallaghanInnovation
- AI Timeline Source: Apttus
- AI detailed Timeline Source: Digital Intelligence Today
_If you see a broken link, open an issue.