- Hot Potato Process → Ideas passed quickly back and forth from designer to developer.
- Worst Cases → Why we’re thinking about worst-case scenarios the wrong way.
- Accessible Colors → The Stripe team on how to design accessible color systems.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 115,050 people every week. The best way to support it is by sharing it with your design friends.
More top stories:
- What does it mean to be a resilient designer? → By Christina Bruce
- Open Doodles → By Pablo Stanley
- An evolutionary approach to designing → By Maksym Chervynskyi
- How to work better and faster — listen to the same song on repeat all day long → By Jeffrey Bates
- Time to solve the great cookie crisis → By Michal Malewicz
- Stop obsessing over user personas → By Jeremiah Lam
- 10 mistakes I made starting out as a UI designer → By Danny Sapio
- Soli by Google → Miniature radar that understands human motions.
- Visually Distorted → When symmetrical UI looks all wrong.
- AI Pub → How facial recognition is used in a London pub.
- Figma Brand → How the Figma team landed its evolved look.
- Descript → Edit podcast audio by editing text.
- SVG Converter → Convert SVG absolute clip-path to relative.
- Maccy App → Clipboard manager keeps copy history at hand.
- Mochi Cards → Make flashcards using markdown, for learning.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.