- Screen Time → Björn Jeffery in defense of screen time.
- Bad Money → Having the guts to say no to bad money.
- Job Satisfaction → Designers’ satisfaction is plummeting. Why?
More top stories:
- I don’t want to be friends with computers; I don’t want it to tell me jokes → By Aprajita
- Should product designers rely on intuition or data? → By Sam Enoka
- Building products that grow on people → By Prachi Nain
- Stop relying on gut decisions and define your principles → By Quinn Keast
- How Disney+ onboards new users — a UX analysis → By Sander Smeekes
- How do children reformulate questions? → By Marc Ericson Santos, PhD
- Making products that hook your user’s brain → By Romario Eichlig
- Twitch Rebrand → It’s all fun and games until it’s all fun and games.
- Variable Fonts → Variable fonts & the new Google Fonts API.
- UX of Porn → How porn sites are designed for the money shot.
- Humanity (Game) → Tetsuya Mizuguchi’s new game was officially announced this week.
- Social Sizes → Sketch templates for social media assets.
- Tables in Figma → Creating a table for scalability using components.
- Ecomm Checklist → Building a direct to consumer e-commerce.
- Unmoderated User Testing → Selecting the right tool for unmoderated user testing.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.