Buzzword of the year, Book of the year, Blog of the year, Talk of the year… Check out some of the most exciting UX resources and projects of 2019.
More top stories:
- In defence of Dribbble and artsy UI’s → By Michal Malewicz
- Timeless design → By Kostya Gorsky
- How to conduct UX research if you’re an introvert → By Olga Wojnarowska
- Data-driven UX with Google Analytics → By Vernon Joyce
- The gradual disappearance of tactile interaction in the driving experience → By Ryan Fan
- The powerful interaction design of Instagram stories → By Kshipra Sharma
- Designing a better ‘Settings’ screen for your app → By Vivek Karthikeyan
- Doing user testing doesn’t mean you’re getting user feedback → By Ben Leger
- Bat UX → Rethinking Batman’s outfit in a user-centric way.
- New Search → Journey of building a search engine from scratch.
- Designing Systems → Translating design into maintainable HTML&CSS.
- Mental Models → Tools the Dropbox team uses to solve problems.
- Screen Reader → Starting from the basics of assistive technology.
- AI Avatars → Worry-free model photos generated by AI.
- Accessibility Tips → Resources for developers who want to build accessible experiences.
- Website Audit → A checklist for website performance, accessibility, security, and more.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.