We all have a lot to learn.
- Here: a visual poem → An examination of the lived Black experience.
- Anti-racism club → A digest to keep your anti-racism on track.
- Give a dose → A space to learn and check subconscious bias.
More top stories:
- The ethics of persuasive UX design → By Natalie Svoboda
- Social proof in UX: An ancestral habit demoted to dark pattern → By David Teodorescu
- Client = designer = a better result? → By Michal Malewicz
- 3 tips to not let other designer’s successes get you down → By Maarten van Hoogdalem
- The troubled state of screen readers in multilingual situations → By Xurxe Toivo García
- But I don’t want to be a product designer → By Chad Wilson
- My last email to TED’s product team → By Michael McWatters
“I’ve read a large number of UX case studies plastered all over Medium, in Facebook groups and many other UX/UI platforms that show fancy UI graphics, animations and app design. If you’re looking for fancy stuff, this isn’t the place. This isn’t a UX case study of a designed app, website or product. This is an actual platform aimed at solving a real problem.”
- Back to normal? → When we expect to resume each social activity.
- Mental models → Tools used by Dropbox to solve design problems.
- Color craft → A designer’s life with color vision deficiency.
- Need for speed → Performance on the web, 23 years later.
- Push notification → The anatomy of notifications in 2020.
- Revision path → Weekly podcast with designers and developers.
- Color copy & paste → Copy from your phone cam, paste on Figma.
- Pliim → Safely share your screen with one click.