Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal!
If you’re an experienced web developer based in the Philadelphia area and are interested in working for an award-winning design consultancy, please read on!
Think Company is hiring experienced Web Developers who are passionate about crafting code that is as beautiful and as elegant as our designs. Our development team is comprised of technologists who understand and are able to reconcile the goals of development, design, and business. We believe in open web standards, progressive enhancement, accessibility, and making things fast. We are a team of individuals with diverse skills who love learning and sharing knowledge.
Are you someone who...
- Has experience with or is open to learning newer web technologies, such as web components and single page application frameworks and libraries like React
- Has experience with or is open to learning server-side programming languages and technical stacks, such as PHP, .NET, Java/JSP, and ColdFusion
- Has experience with or is open to learning various CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, and Sitecore
- Has experience with or is open to learning about test-driven development and various build/CI tools
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including visual and UX designers, project managers, software engineers, QA engineers, and product owners
- Wants to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, and our clients' customers
If this sounds like you, let's talk! Please submit: a cover letter introducing yourself, your resume, and a link to your personal web site and/or at least three URLs showcasing your front-end code.
Position details: Full-time (40 hours/week), permanent employment with Think Company. Must be open to working onsite with our clients in the Philadelphia area.
Top comments (2)
TJ, Are you guys looking to hire remote devs or is this a local only position?? Cheers,
Thanks for reaching out! We have some remote contract opportunities, but as far as full-time opportunities go we are focused on local candidates right now.
Here's the latest application link for 2018! tbi.applytojob.com/apply/PRnnWMD5C...