Are you starting your journey with Angular? Then here are some of the best Angular tutorials for beginners that will help you to start with.
Before we start the collection, here is a short intro to Angular.
Well, Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations to address all of the parts of the developer's workflow while building complex web applications. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
- Effective Cross-Platform Development
- High Quality of the Application
- Improved Speed and Performance
- Faster Development Process
- Readable and Testable Code
- More Lightweight Web Applications
- Efficient Problem-Solving Patterns
- Excellent Material Design Library
Now, Let's start the collection:
Following are some of the best Angular Tutorials For beginners.
Learn the basics of Angular in this full course for beginners.
- Components, Lifecycle hooks, Text interpolation
- Components Communication, Component Styles
- Template Statements
- Property Binding
- Attribute, Class & Style and many more
In this angular 12 version video, we learn what is angular and we learn basic things about angular courses.
- Set up and install
- Files and folder structure
- Angular CLI and Important commands
- Component with Inline Style and Template and many more.
Learn the fundamentals of Angular in this project-based crash course.
- Intro & Slides
- Angular CLI & Setup
- Files & Folders
- Component structure
- Properties & Interpolation
- Global Styles
- Header Component and many more.
This Edureka Angular Full Course video will help you understand and learn the fundamentals of Angular. This Angular Tutorial is ideal for both beginners as well as professionals who want to master various concepts of Angular. Topics covered in this video are:
- Building Blocks of Web Development
- Introduction to Angular
- Angular Architecture
- Angular Installation & Setup Angular CLI Files and Folders
- Angular Components
- Angular Templates
- Angular Modules and many more.
This one is the latest 3-part series Angular tutorial. In this part they have covered the following:
- Creating an Angular App
- HTML Template
- Scoped & Global Styling
- Event Handling
- Structural Directives
- Attribute Directives Adding Complex Logic
A 4-part series angular tutorial about Angular 12 CRUD with Web API.
Following are some useful tutorials for Angular developers. These angular courses will help you start with Angular.
This course is for everyone from beginner to experienced. The aim of the course is to teach you all the fundamentals about directives, modules, data binding components, routing, HTTP access, and many more. You will go through the detailed sections, backed up with a real project. This course will also show you how to use the Angular CLI and feature a real-life complete project.
You will learn:
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- How databinding works
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is how to use it and many more.
The course is aimed at learning Angular 12 and the detailed planning needed for creating a real-life Angular application. This course will help you to create applications from scratch & maintain them to increase their scale as well. The course covers the Planning for angular application Components, Services, and dependency Injection.
- Modern Frontend Web Development
- In-depth understanding of Angular fundamentals
- Developing Angular applications
- Understanding Single Page Applications
- Adding RESTAPI Communication to your Angular application
This course gives you advanced practical knowledge of the Angular. After taking this course you will be able to build Angular Applications. You will also have a detailed understanding of everything that is made available by the Angular framework core modules.
- Code in the GitHub repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Understand key questions about Angular: Why Angular, what are the benefits?
- Know how to build and style your own custom Angular Components
- Learn in detail all the functionality available in Core Directives
- Have in-depth knowledge of how to build custom Attribute and Structural Directives
- Learn all about Angular Elements (Advanced)
This angular tutorial for beginners is very practical. In this course, you'll build a real-life dating application from start to finish and every line of code is explained very well. In this course, you will build an example Dating Application, completely from scratch using the .NET CLI and the Angular CLI.
- Setting up the developer environment
- Creating the ASP .NET Core WebAPI and the Angular app using the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI
- Adding a Client-side login and register function to our Angular application
- Adding 3rd party components to add some pizzazz to the app
- Adding routing to the Angular application and securing routes.
- Using AutoMapper in ASP .NET Core
- Building a great-looking UI using Bootstrap and much more
By the end of this project, you will be able to create and build a routing and navigation user interface in Angular. You will also learn the basic concepts related to routing and navigation like configuring routes, understanding parent and child routes, handling invalid URLs, and route parameters, etc.
- Generate Components required for the project
- Configure Rotes and Router Module
- Add buttons and use directives to navigate between the components
- Handle Invalid URL's
- Handle Empty path scenario
- Enable Route Parameters
- Child Routing in Angular
This course will help you to develop efficient Angular applications by mastering the concepts of Angular 12. After completing this Angular training online , you will be able to build responsive, dynamic, and interactive web applications using Angular concepts such as Angular Modules, Components, Databinding, Angular Forms, Angular Directives, etc. You will also learn how to install Angular and make use of NPM packages.
- Create Angular components using TypeScript
- Interact with raw DOM elements using directives
- Inject services using Dependency Injection
- Fetch data and capture it using observables
- Configure Angular Router to modularize applications
- Perform form-validation
- Deploy applications using Docker and Nginx
As you go through the book, you will learn how to implement popular technologies such as Angular Router, Scully, Electron, Angular service worker, Nx monorepo tools, NgRx, and more while building an issue tracking system, a PWA weather application, a mobile photo geotagging application, a component UI library, and many other exciting projects.
- Set up Angular applications using Angular CLI and Nx Console
- Create a personal blog with Jamstack and SPA techniques
- Build desktop applications with Angular and Electron
- Enhance user experience (UX) in offline mode with PWA techniques
- Make web pages SEO-friendly with server-side rendering
- Create a monorepo application using Nx tools and NgRx for state management
- Focus on mobile application development using Ionic
- Develop custom schematics by extending Angular CLI
ng-book is designed to teach you step-by-step how to create serious Angular apps: from empty-folder to deployment. Each chapter covers a topic and we provide full code examples for every project in the book. The book also describes how to write and test mobile apps with NativeScript.
The book covers:
- Dependency Injection
- Data Architecture in Angular 2
- Data Architecture with Observables and RxJs
- Data Architecture with Redux
- Redux and TypeScript
- Data Architecture with Redux
- Advanced Components
- Build an Angular application from scratch using TypeScript and the Angular command-line interface.
- Write code using the paradigm of reactive programming with RxJS and Observables.
- Know how to Unit Test Angular using Jasmine, Karma, and the Angular Test Bed
From Angular concepts such as Angular components, directives, and services to get you ready for building frontend web apps, this is one of the best books for Angular. You'll learn to develop web components with Angular and go on to cover advanced concepts such as dynamic components loading and state management with NgRx for achieving real-time performance. By the end of the book, you'll be able to create full-fledged, professional-looking, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) with Angular to provide an intuitive experience for users.
- Gain a better understanding of how components, services, and directives work in Angular
- Understand how to create Progressive Web Apps using Angular from scratch
- Build rich animations and add them to your Angular apps
- Manage your app's data reactivity using RxJs
- Implement state management for your Angular apps with NgRx
So, here is the collection of the best Angular Tutorials For Beginners 2024. In this collection, we have covered some of the most recommended angular tutorials for beginners by the best tutors.
The intention here is to provide you with the best learning resources for angular. Do let us know if you have any suggestions for other useful Angular tutorials and recourses for beginners in the comment section below.
We hope you find this collection helpful. Also, don't forget to share.
ThemeSelection provides Selected high-quality, modern design, professional, and easy-to-use Free Admin Template, UI Kits, Bootstrap Dashboard, Vue Admin, NuxtJS Admin, Laravel Admin Panel, Asp NET Core Admin Template to create your applications faster!