Well, I am glad I am way out of the early stages or perhaps the incubation state of being a dev. It was a form of hell sometimes, and it kept me thinking again and again, whether was i on the right path or not merely because man has evolved to adapt to its surroundings which it calls survival instinct.
Therefore, In my opinion, here is a few things i conclude what people thought about me;
- I was a laid back personality
- I was careless, did not give a damn about anything
- I used to just sit on the computer all the time and do nothing
- I didn't used to make sense, like what are your talking about or lolx yeah your right.
- Yeah keep up the good work, and you could see inside the eye, the person is thinking, what a joke, he is utter crap.
- Do what you are told to, this is all crap
- You should first complete your studies this will not help you.
- Good Idea, but there are smarter people in the world that are way better than you
- You cant do it because its not practical
I wonder what other things I have forgotten, I am glad I did, so what about you, I would really like to know, I am not the only one in the world who heard all this,