Recently, Microsoft has brought a crucial update to its Windows 10 operating system which allows user to generate or create QR Code for a Web page just using a Right-click and in this article, we will see the detailed steps on how to create a QR Code for Web Pages in Windows 10 using the Windows 1o operating system itself.
With the advancement in technology, it is just QR code everywhere from Digital payments to the details of a product, and much more. QR( Quick Response ) Code is nothing but a Matrix Barcode that is capable of storing a lot of information of different data types. Unlike the conventional Barcode that stores mostly numerical values, a QR code can store numerical values, alphanumerical values , binary values, and more. Let us get into the article.
We have illustrated the steps point by point for easy understanding of the users and the following are the steps.
- Open your Web Browser (say Google Chrome), and go to the Website(say tecpuppy.com) that you want to generate a QR Code for.
- Once you are on your web page, right-click on the web page and you will find the option “ Create QR Code for this page “. Click on that.
- Now, you can find the QR Code got generated for the Web page by Windows 10 that you have requested.
- That is it. QR Code has been generated successfully for the Web page that you are looking for.
This is the most essential part of this process as the QR code has already been generated by Windows 10, if you are looking to share it with your friends or colleagues using social media applications like Watsapp , Fb , etc then you can download the QR code generated as a png file and then you can share it with them instantly. The following are the steps to download the Generated QR Code from Windows 10.
- Assuming the QR Code for the web page has already been created following the above steps, click on Download to download the QR Code in a png format which you can share with your friends and colleagues then.
How to Enable Internet Information Services(IIS) in Windows 10 using Quick Steps.
The above article discusses the detailed steps of creating or generating a QR Code for a web page using the Windows 10 operating system and also provides information on How to Download the generated QR Code as a png file that will make the sharing very easy. We hope you are satisfied with our article and Comments are always welcome and if you have any queries , kindly let us know in the comment section and we will revert with the best possible solution ASAP.
The post Create QR Code for Web Pages in Windows 10[Latest] appeared first on TecPuppy.